The information we collect.
Personal information requested will include, but is not limited to:
- Information contributed voluntarily in forms or during registration on the website (e.g. First and last name, DOB, email address, phone number);
- All correspondence with us;
- Your transaction history; subject to scrutiny by authorities on official request;
- Website logins and details, including traffic data and GEO localisation;
- Documents requested by us for ID verification.
How do we use your information?
Personal Information is processed to provide our services. We use this data to:
- Process your bets and transactions. Including retaining payments details;
- Provide gaming options;
- Render customer service support using communication methods;
- Verify your identity, as per authorities;
- Provide you with our promotional offers or those of our partners – only if consent is given by the player;
- Enforce legal obligations to counteract terrorism (CFT) and money-laundering practices (AML);
- Monitor transactions to prevent abuse, fraud, money-laundering and other illegal gaming activities;
- Study consumer trends via market assessments;
- Conduct data surveys based on player information.
- Unless you have stipulated otherwise, the Casino may send promotional materials to players. If you would like to opt-out, you may do so by [insert method here].
- By accepting marketing communication, including winnings and prizes, you accept that the Casino may use your name and nickname for further promotional material, except where prohibited by law.
Obtaining Personal Information
- We won’t collect personal information without your knowledge, although by using our services, you automatically acknowledge the submission of your data.
- We can lawfully receive personal information from third-party providers to uphold the security of the website and improve the players’ experience.
- We may pass personal data to third parties such as affiliated companies. These companies can also process your data within their network.
- Employees of 21Bit who will have access to players’ personal information are bound by Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and have a legal responsibility to respect confidentiality.
Releasing Data to Third Parties
- Your data is not sold to third parties.
- We are obliged to release personal information to third parties only in the following cases:
- When required by law;
- To facilitate payments;
- To comply with legal requirements outlined by licensing agreements;
- To improve and ensure the safety of our customers;
- If necessary to boost marketing operations;
- With consent from the player to other third parties.
- Third-party companies are used to assist with data processing.
- Social Media features on the website provided by third parties will gather their data.
- Our website may link to third-party websites; we are not responsible for external content. Please refer to third parties policies.
- As per [T&C’s], you may request closure of your account at any time. Personal information is retained for as long as required by law and only used by authorities for investigation.
- We also retain information to aid European Union authorities concerning anti-money laundering regulations.
Security of your Data
- We are bound by legal provisions to safeguard your data. Therefore we will do our best to honour your privacy and follow best practices and regulations.
- Access to players’ accounts is only with the user’s unique ID login. It’s the players’ responsibility to use additional security settings and observe safe browsing practices.
- The personal information we hold;
- How we have used personal information;
- To prohibit marketing-related activities;
- If any information needs rectifying or updating;
- Under Article 77 of the GDPR, you may lodge a complaint regarding data processing to the official regulator.
- Data Protection Officer’s (DPO’s) are responsible for questions involving personal information.
- When visiting our website, information, such as your IP address and browser, will be automatically collected. We ask that you agree to our Cookies policy to allow this. The cookies you will encounter on our site are:
- Required cookies: enable certain functions of the website;
- Functional cookies; analyse user visits to improve key metrics.
- Cookies assist with analysing marketing strategies; personal information collected with cookies will not be shared with third parties.
- Third-party cookies found on our website are established to improve the website experience.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies; while you can refuse some cookies, this may detract from your overall website experience.
James O. Steven
Qualified Casino Expert
James is a keen gambler who is enthusiastic about the online casino industry. His passion led him to start blogs on the iGaming world, and he reviews the 21bit Casino with all of its aspects.